What's inside: 

  • How To Generate HUGE Lead Flow - You Have to Scale Your Business

    Where you find the best pressure washing leads, and how you optimize your marketing dollars to support a business at scale. If you don't have a runway like this, you'll be back working on the truck in no-time, and all that hard work - down the drain! (Module 1)

  • The "Super" Marketing Funnel

    Customers want to see you about as much as you want to see them - THEY DON'T!  I developed a system so you can clase 90% of your jobs via text or email and the other 10% of the phone.

  • Never Quote in Person Again......unless you want to.

    Customers want to see you about as much as you want to see them - THEY DON'T!  I developed a system so you can clase 90% of your jobs via text or email and the other 10% of the phone.  This isn't for everyone but it can save you a ton of time!

  • Mikes All Star Hiring Sequence - HIRE THE BEST EMPLOYEES

    Where I find em', and the exact process from A -Z on how to hire employees that are a "mini-you" - all the way down to what to pay em' - from starting pay to my criteria on promotions and pay raises. 

  • Get out of "The Tech Vortex"...FINALLY

    So you hire an employee, get them trained...then they quit...hire another..same result. I'll show you how I hire the best technicians that stick and stay so you can finally RUN YOUR BUSINESS.

  • The Amazon Mentality Model 

    GET AROUND THE RULES of the old guard, and step into the modern era of instant gratification....because customers want a fast response, they will not wait for you...obtain the road-map for how to get to the money fast.

  • How To Scale For The Long Haul (from a one man truck - to multiple trucks and crews)

    Month after month - year after year this system works and it eventually picks up a life of its own --ITS CALLED SYNERGY. Get this down so you can take trips with the family and your business runs itself. 

  • Imagine Closing BIG JOBS with a few text messages (my techniques inside)

    From University Campus Cleanings to Commercial Clients - I continue to close big jobs via text message, and you can too. 


This Course is a TAX DEDUCTABLE Educational Expense


For Founders Members Only* 


  • -----BONUS----- My 4 Step Employee Vetting Gauntlet- ($1997 Value FREE FOR FOUNDERS)-

    Choosing A players and how to get them to qualify to you, buy in to your protocols and become indoctrinated  into our company creating a seamless on-boarding process and long term devotion - developed from over 5 years of frustrating mixed results. - If they make it through this-- they're IN! Get the dialed in system here. 

  • -----BONUS-----Deep Dive Into My Routing and Scheduling Software - *Look over my shoulder* ($1997 Value FREE FOR FOUNDERS)

    I'll be personally walking you through my remote quoting and scheduling software, how I use it, and what parameters I add. Stacking the deck in our favor but giving the customer the most value for their $$. 

  • -----BONUS-----My Sneaky Off-The-Wall Marketing Technique (Adds 5k Mo. To Our Bottomline)* $1500 Value FREE FOR FOUNDERS

    COMPLETELY Hands off. Like Clock Work I tested this trick and frankly didn’t want to give it away because Ill be seeing it everywhere in my town. But whatever ---Crank out the moolah (inside...)

  • -----BONUS-----Mike-In-A-Box (All your questions answered audio/video form)* $1500 Value FREE FOR FOUNDERS

    Mike answers all of your questions. These are questions from you guys "The Founders" that keep coming up, so....I will answer and upload the answers to the specific module you're asking about while you're scaling and getting off the truck!  Dive in, Dig in and ask your questions because this is only for the first 3 months after the NxtLvl Launch and then we are sealing the vault and there will be no more additions.

This Course is a TAX DEDUCTABLE Educational Expense



"For the last 8 years in my business, I have struggled to find the right employees who will show up and do a good job day-after-day. Mike's employee vetting process within this course is worth the price of the course alone!"

Lawrence Austin

Pressure Washing Pros LLC

“I love what he is doing with the Next Door marketing, the rest of the marketing modules are great too… If you’re considering buying it, I highly recommend it,  It’s worth every penny I spent”

Will Hughes

Coastal Clean Power Washing

"If you're looking to take your business to the Next Level, this is the course you need to take. I'm already looking at hiring my first employees and I feel that I now have all the tools to get the best my area has to offer!"

Champ Hammond

Champ's Pressure Washing

I've knocked out the course and put in the work. Worth every penny. Already hit multiple $1K days in a week. Thanks Again Mike!

James Collins

Green & Clean Professionals

It’s an amazing course that has opened my eyes…I feel more confident in being able to scale my business to levels I didn’t think possible…I really do think this course is worth a lot more than what I paid.

Areli Soyo

Five Star Christmas Lighting

Mike's course isn't cheap but it has proven to be a great investment for my company.  I have already started to see more incoming calls as a result of his marketing funnel.  

Chris Pierce

CAP Clean Pros